. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

the month of May

i'm turning 24..OMG..

Frens have been asking me what i want... honestly, there's nothing i really want from my them.. as in.. tangible stuff.. coz.. the things that i want..are too freaking expensive..haha~

1) LCD TV
2) New Beetle Volkswagen
3) Yamaha U5 Upright Grand

so friends.. dun ask me what i want.. i'll appreciate anything.. alternatively, just spend quality time with me..and i'll be very happy..bring me out and spend the whole day with me and make sure I smile the whole day through..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yes..speaking of that... i'm going Batam again! 3D2N.. it's gonna be fun.. i can feel it already!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ya...i haven't been laughing much.. so sad.. i miss the feeling of laughing til my stomach cramps like anything.. i had a nice time laughing at Iris's place..with Eileen... there's never a moment i won't feel like laughing/smiling when i'm with both of you.. how wonderful right... hee~
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
笑。。
有时候是为了配合一些场合
笑。。
有时候是来掩饰自己真正的心情

和好友在一起时能开怀大笑,其实是很轻松,很自在的。。

当我笑的时候,你看得出我是真的因为开心而笑?
还是。。。。。。。。。。。。。

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket