. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

with or without...

2 of my good friends had a fight..and they are not talking to each other anymore. They had a really good friendship for almost 10 years? ya..around there.. my friend questioned ownself "Can I live without this friend in my life?" after all..it's been a good 10 years.. my fren's answer "I'll try.."

It's been almost 2 months..they have not spoken a word to each other, nor have they seen each other.. I wonder.. if they'll miss each other... i bet they do.. even if they do...well, none refuse to budge or give in... nor are they honest with their feelings..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a phone call away... Just a SMS away... Just an email away..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Can you live without me in your life?"
miss me? -call me~

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket