. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Ai Qin Hai..

Met QC earlier to source around for Sicko Watch.. it was quite a fruitful hunt., at least he's more or less decided on which watch he's gonna get! While waiting for Veron to walk over from Suntec, went shopping.. and i saw this ring! i really like it alot! Can anyone get it for me for Valentines? please?! i found this at Dorothy Perkins(Marina Square).. it's quite cheap leh..well, we proceed to Ai Qin Hai when everyone arrived..
Lorraine & I !!!... I mentioned in my previous blog entry that we seldom take photo together and i'll make it a point to in future... so here's our 2nd photo for the week! wEeEeE~
Cam-Whoring while the singers are singing their songs.. Before coming here, QC and I were still thinking of leaving the place earlier..hee~ but i think we're glad that we stayed on till the end.. they can really sing!

I brought my 7.2 Mega-Pixels camera...but guess what... LOW BATT! argh.. have to use my Sony Ericsson 3.2 Mega-Pixels.. sigh.. that's why it's so blurred... never mind..hear the voice.. so charming..

This one's not bad too.. but can hear abit of 'off-tune'..can anyone spot it? hee~ nevertheless, he's voice is overall rather soothing and warm..and nice...~
QC's birthday part 2 :) They actually sang birthday song for him on stage! i guess QC will never forget this moment!
Here's my 2nd time wishing you.. Happy 24th Birthday!

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket