. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Welcome back to SG, Benjamin and Eileen~

I've yet to unpack my luggage! but of course, dirty clothes all cleared.. i have spring cleaning to do..as Chinese New Year is approaching! oh man..it's time to hit IKEA to get some boxes to store all my "accumulation of crap since the beginning of time" -(By Iris)

At times, i just stare blankly at this pile of crap.. not knowing how and where to start packing them.. i have 1 more week to pack.. as Benjamin & Eileen are back in Singapore! and.. i'm intending to let them visit my nest.. maybe i can hold a "room-warming"! hee~
went to pick Ben and Eileen up yesterday at Changi Airport(where else).. wrote their names on IKEA frame (Meant for QC's pressie).. almost everyone that came outta the arrival hall looked at me.. or rather, looking at the "board" for their names..haha~

Spend about 1 to 2 hours at the airport(Delifrance), talking to Ben & Eileen.. they're been away for 1 year! thereafter, fetched them home.. and hit my bed at 3am..

Yawn~

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket