. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Spring Cleaning

There's about 11 more days to Chinese New Year, and my room is still in a mess..means, i have 11 more days to pack..
this is the picture of my junk last week.. after some packing.. the mess became a "neater" pile of mess.. er.. contradicting leh.. haha...
T.a.d.a.! a NEATER pile of MESS! at least, i have more space to walk! it'll take me another week to clear them.. *sobz* (my luggage is still unpacked!)

Veron stayed over on Friday night to watch her TV programme..thereafter, she helped to 'Spring Clean' my Doll House.. after all, she was the one who created the "typhoon" to my Sylvanian house.. now she must rectify the problem! and after about 1 hour of 'cleaning'...
So Neat! Neater than my room loh! I was thinking...maybe she should help me pack my room too..since she has the patience to pack my doll house..hee~ the bedroom and cosy corner is so neat!
the dining area, kitchen, bathroom, study room... all so neat! and there's so much food on the dining table! i think because Veron dunno where to keep them.. that's why she dump everything there..haha~
the roof-top garden and the living area.. and..the front door is open.. it leads to the garden.. can see? hee~ i think Veron hasn't done her own spring cleaning yet.. as in.. her REAL bedroom..haha.. maybe i should show her mom these photos.. that she pack the doll house, and not her own room! keke~
Garden! and the laundry area.. well, i'm thinking..since the doll house is so neat now, it's time to add more stuff to it.. i'm gonna buy a vege plantation next for them to grow their own vege and carrots! probably get it before New Year.. then for Valentine's Day, I'll get them a boat for them to go fishing..haha!
Anyone wanna get me a Valentine's Day pressie? Get me the boat!

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket