. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Japan -Day17- Home Sweet Home-

Toru didn't work today either..it's a public holiday.. woke up at 10am.. packed our bags til about 1130am.. finally, it's time to go home.. sobz.. Toru called a cab for us.. and our luggage filled up the whole boot and the passenger seat too! Reached Kichijoji Station.. Ernest and Toru went to buy the limousine bus ticket to Narita Airport while I looked after 9 luggage.. haha...

left Kichijoji at about 1230pm and reached Narita airport at about 230pm.. Bernard's already there.. He went to sent Lynn off for the 1130am flight.. Lynn's flying on SQ, while the rest of us coincidentally..all on the same flight on UA.. Checked in all our luggage, to find that Ernest and my luggage are all 'over-weight'! we gotta pay about 3000 yen per KG if not for Moreen's help... *phew* she managed to help us check in our luggage.. we're like 18KG over the weight limit.. could have bought another air ticket if we actually paid for it!

Reached Changi at 12midnight.. surprised to find QC and Veron at the arrival hall! my HP was off..and i didn't get their msgs at all..besides, QC couldn't get car but they still came down! so touched! i miss the 2 guys like anything! so glad they came!

once i stepped foot outta the airport, down came my first drop of perspiration..so hot! i miss the cold cold winter of Japan! took a cab back home..thanks to Veron and QC, if not for them..i don't think i can carry all my luggage back to my house.. hee~ it was already 130am while i unpacked my stuff.. i distributed the souveniers to them...just some small stuff here and there..hope they like it though :) then..we met up with Ernest for supper at Thomson.. we had prata! really craved for local food man! finally.. i let QC drive my car back.. and i touched my pillow at 430am..

Home Sweet Home..

Japan..I'll be back!

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket