. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Japan -Day16- DisneySea

Changed my appointment to 11am instead.. couldn't wake up *sobz* Lynn came to meet me again at Kichijoji..of course..she went on to do her shopping while i dyed my hair.. Ernest went to meet her for breakfast...and i finished my hair at about 1pm.. All of us then, met at Tokyo station at 230pm, to go to DisneySea together!
Didn't take much photos as it's really very very cold.. and I've been to DisneySea before... so, shall give photo-taking a miss..

besides, my camera's at Toru's place! I've reminded both the guys to bring it out for me as i was charging the battery earlier on in the morning.. but BOTH the guys forgot! argh..
so..these photos are taken by Toru..and the rest are in Bernard's Camera...
came at 3pm.. thinking we can get the halfday pass...it's cheaper of course.. but half-day pass is only for DisneyLand.. so sad.. we gotta pay the full price.. should have came earlier...
the most memorable ride was Tower or Terror.. the wait at the queue was a freaking 1.5hours i think! and it's icey cold! but the ride was very thrilling and i think it left a deep impression in all of us! Indeed mark the finale of our last night in Japan :(
went back to pack.. and slept early.. gotta wake up early to pack again.. too many stuff!

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket