. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

W.T.H

Was chatting with S today..and she was like "WTH" for so many times..haha~

W.T.H
We have a common friend, and her birthday falls on 21st Jan. We used to be SOoooOooOOo CLOSE.. we see each other almost everyday.. and we've been friends since like.. 14years ago.. but somehow, i haven't seen this friend for about.. perhaps.. 5 - 6 years? i still make it a point to msg her every year, on her birthday.. and also call her occassionally like once/twice a year to see how she's doing.. it's really interesting.. the intervals of my calls is so long! Eg, 1st time i call her, she's very busy with church activities.. 2nd time i call her, she's in NUS... 3rd time i call her, she's almost graduating... 4th time i called her, she's slacking at home watching VCDs, 5th time i called her, she's teaching tuition and job hopping (i think), 6th time i called her, she's in citibank.. all these years, i haven't recieved a single call/msg from her.. i doubt she even know what i'm doing..of course, i msged her birthday wishes this year as well.. interestingly, following the birthday wishes, was another msg.. the msg I wanted to send Iris was accidently sent to her instead... the msg was about her not replying my msgs at all.. still, after reading the 'wrong' msg, i don't get any reply from her.. It was til today, that S told me, this common friend of ours, did not reply her too! but the difference is, S and this common friend see each other every week! is she boxim or is she boxim.. anyway, i've done what i can..

W.T.H
Do friends actually get sick of each other? and.. why does showing 'concern' often mistook for 'nosey-ness'..

W.T.H
Am I taken for granted? Am I being too nice? some parents are obviously taking advantage of my kindness.. friends too.. i know we're not supposed to ask for returns when giving... but it doesn't feel good when it doesn't get recipocrated.. sometimes when you give too much love, you would need to be loved too..

W.T.H
Kinship is taken advantage of.. if you're of certain "usefulness", you'll be treated differently.. And of course, taken advantage of.. to do certain things.. or to perform certain tasks..

W.T.H
Self-comparison with others..simply does not make my day.. i think i have to tone down a little on this.. "一山还比一山高" .. if i don't expect so much of myself, probably i'll be happier.. then again, if i don't expect much of myself.. how do i achieve all that i have..

W.T.H
I think Friends Forever is bullshit. Once I leave Singapore, probably i will not have Singaporean friends anymore.. duh.. just like how I left FC, and it seems that friends from FC aren't my friends anymore.. ha~

I think all in all, I need GOD...

Don't take advantage of me just because I'm nice...

W.T.H
What.The.Heck

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket