. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Japan -Day15- Odaiba/Kichijoij/Pub

Our plan is to go DisneySea today.. Toru's not working.. but he didn't wanna join us because he said the weather forecast said it would be 'rainy'.. so he'll give it a miss.. so Ernest & I went ahead to meet the rest first and then decide again on the plan..
it's indeed raining.. early in the morning when i opened the door, Toru shoved an umbrella to me.. i told him i dun like to carry umbrella around, but he insisted.. so i brought...and i'm glad i brought! Ernest left home earlier to Shibuya to withdraw money and i think he got caught in the rain *brRrrRr* Look at how strong the wind is! I'm laughing at Lynn's distorted umbrella!

the wind's really very strong.. and so cold! we're at Odaiba by the way..
decided to fill our stomach first before going out into the cold again.. well, we must keep our stomach warm at least! Queueing up to go into the restaurant...
it was a long wait.. for our food.. a really long wait.. so bored... till i played with the syrups...
nice?! flower with a stalk.. it's wet tissue ...hee~
flower with more petals! waited and waited... finally..the food came..........
and i tell you, it's definately worth the wait! it's the nicest baked cheese rice with egg and bbq chicken I've ever eaten! i gobbled it all up.. it's really very very nice.. really the nicest i've ever tasted!
some other shots while waiting for food... i took out the Hello Kitty Cookie i've bought..
decided to eat it.. the cookie is in the shape of Hello Kitty!
ya...and it broke into half :( Sobz...
my 'best friend'! haha...decided to share my Hello Kitty cookie with her!
half-half! (Basically, we're just cam-whoring)..
the ever famous Odaiba 'rainbow bridge'! dunno why it's called rainbow bridge.. i guess from a certain angle on fair weather days... you can see rainbow.. but definately not today.. the bridge is 570m long! we can actually walk on it! 9am to 9pm in summer and 10am to 6pm in winter.. but it's too cold..then dun wanna walk! there are 2 walkways..one on each side.. views of Mount Fuji and Tokyo Tower can be seen on each side of the bridge..
and Statue of Liberty.. no fire leh.. Bernard kept saying Liberty's tired as she's standing on only one leg... hee~ anyway, we decided to give DisneySea a miss..it's really too chilly for anything! The guys went to Akihabara again while Lynn and I went to Kichijoji.. i wanna get my haircut, while Lynn does her shopping..
This is my BEFORE haircut picture... it's all straight.. honestly, i'm a little nervous how it'll turn out to be like...
and this is my AFTER haircut picture! My Hairdresser Hata-san.. he's 29 this year.. and he worked in London for 4 years, Germany for 1 year..and travelled many European countries.. he's the only English speaking hairdresser there.. i said my hair's always very straight and wanted a change.. and he curled my hair! i almost freaked out when i saw myself in the mirror and i refuse to meet the guys at the pub.. but all of them preferred this hairstyle to my previous one.. hmm..and Toru actually offered to lend me his curler the next day to curl my hair! keke~
Went to Toru's friend's shop.. they sell Yaki-Tori.. it's really very good! of course, there's alcohol to go along with the food..Japanese drink alot! it's freezing cold outside... and the fan's actually a warmer.. Bernard told me to hold his shirt down while he removes his sweater.. but i lift it up instead! wahhaha.. wanna see his belly! weEeEE~
Bernard, Toru and I!~ CheEsE~
Cheers! Lynn and I~ Beer.....
I had one mug of beer.. and i was so thirsty that i drank Bernard's beer too..and i drank a glass of cocktail too.. and ended up drinking Bernard's one too..hee.. very very thirsty after all the yaki-toris..... left the place at about 1130pm.. Lynn and Bernard gotta catch the last train back to hotel...by the way, Moreen didn't join us..she's probably resting in the hotel...
Toru talks alot when he's strolling at Inokashira Park and after he drinks..that night he drank quite abit.. so when he got home, indeed..he talked alot..and he even took his electric guitar out to play..

Toru's playing the electric guitar.. i'm so shocked at how well he played.. he learnt e.guitar all by himself! i asked him how often he practised.. on the days when he's working.. about 2 - 3 hours when he gets home from work..on weekends, he practise 7 - 8 hours! I'm so motivated to get home to practise 7 - 8 hours on my piano and violin.. *er hem* i hope i can do it man!
Made an appointment with Hata-san at 10am tomorrow.. Gonna dye my hair tmr!
we slept at 3am today *yawn*

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket