. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

TGIF

Had 2 lessons in the morning.. and 1 lesson in the afternoon..it's friday..and i've decided that i should not work so hard when approaching the weekends..

Went Kallang to renew my SI.. only to find out that.. i don't have cash with me! neither do i have cheque with me..they don't accept nets.. argh! wasted my trip down.. Tmr i'm gonna teach swimming.. i shall just explain to them that i just came back from holiday, and that they'll give me one weeks' grace..

Went to meet Alvin for lunch at about 1230pm..as usual, without fail.. i enjoyed our chit chatting session fully..supposed to eat at PS, but his craving for Indian Food suddenly arises.. headed for Roti Prata & Mee Goreng at Middle Road.. then..went G2000 to buy clothes with him.. he's starting work on 12th Feb! SO excited for him! Parted at about 3plus..

Met up with QC..He came over my place at about 5pm.. hang around at my house til 6plus.. then we went to meet Weijin.. It's been a long time since we had dinner together.. our usual "friday" gathering..just that, we did not DOTA today! hee~ Has dinner at New York New York.. While queueing, I was already eyeing on that candy floss.. it's usually for kids i think.. but i really wanted it! i think my whining has proved it's use.. QC got one for me! YipeEeEe~
QC's complaning about eating 'WHOLE' chicken! he felt guilty that the WHOLE chicken sits nicely on his plate,waiting to be eaten... haha.. he claimed that it would be better if they served it in halves.. keke.. no difference lah..
my steak burger! Had it once with Iris.. and i like it! Sinful..it's covered with melted cheese...
WJ's Fish & Chips! a really long fish.. it's the FIRST time that the 2 guys did not finish their food.. but i finished mine!
Baaaa Baaaa.. WJ eating grass... keke~ eating Salad.... Look so retard..

Simple dinner.. relaxing time spent together.. it's been a long time they've heard my whining! Many more fridays to come!~

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket