. . .mY bLoG, mY aCcOuNt, mY jOurNaL, mY LoG, mY cHroNoLoGy, mY cOnFeSsiOn, mY LiFe . . .

Hunting of furnitures...

Thinking of giving my room a new look! hee~ was in and outta IKEA like almost everyday!.. bought quite a few boxes to pack my junk..

This is called a "Kissing Chair".. Ben said that couples sit on this chair.. so that they are in a "better" position to kiss..
so inovative! but buy already put where? haha.. unless i have a balcony.. then again.. why would anyone go to balcony and kiss? kissing can be done anywhere lah..
set my eye on this bed.. from the first day i shifted.. but it's too costly to even consider... i chose my bunk bed instead.. now.. i think i will seriously buy this..
because.. it can be transformed into a double bed! and there's drawers to store my junk! how convenient can this be! i am going to buy this.. after chinese new year..when i've collected my red packets..
Veron wanna buy this cupboard.. she's taking a photo to show her sister.. and.. this is just to show the cupboard is BIG enough for both of them to share :)
went on to Kids' section to get my boxes.. and veron's so fascinated by the kiddy furnitures.. she loves them.. haha.. and i'm about to kiss my frog prince when..veron scolded me stupid.. argh..
i'm gonna paint my room pink! i think the work will begin this sunday.. will leave a corner for friends to draw their pictures.. veron can draw a 'bao'.. ben can probably draw a plant..hee~

0 comments:



 
~*/ m | c h 3 L L 3 \*~ © 2008. Design by Pocket